Sunday, April 10, 2011

April wants and April purchases!

I can't believe its April already this, this year is just flying past! and i'm constantly wanting new things ! Every time i go into town something else always catches my eye and i want it! 

I was in town over the weekend and i got a few things :) 

Cream and Black Daisy Belts - £4.99 - New Look


Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash - £4.14 - Boots :) 



And then there are a couple of things i have noticed recently that i would quite like :) 

Tickling Stripe Shorts - £26.00 - Topshop :)



Lovelorn Mac Lipstick - £11.50 - Mac :)


Have you bought anything nice lately?

Shannon xxxx


2 comments:

  1. hi, thank you so much for commenting on my post! :) i was gonna say check out my blog for what ive bought, but you have :D

    xxx
    p.s. great blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, mind following me :p
    im following you :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete