Monday, May 30, 2011

Barry M Giveaway!

As a little thank you to all of my followers, and as a welcome to my new followers, I'm going to be holding a little Barry M giveaway!

The winner will receive 2 Barry M nail varnishes in the colours of their choice and 1 Barry M lipgloss!

You can choose the nail varnishes here, and the lipgloss here.

As I can only purchase these at the local Boots, I may not be able to get your first choices for both colours, so let me know your favourite 4 nail colours (in order of preference) and at least 2 lipgloss colours!




The rules:


You must be a public follower via GFC (+1)
You must leave a comment with a valid email address incase you win, and let me know how many extra points you have for doing extra things!
You must have a genuine blog - not just one for giveaways!
This is only open to my UK readers, sorry!

Extra entries:

Follow me on twitter here (+1)

Tweet the following... '@ShannonMakin is having a Barry M Giveaway here (http://cherryblossom-shannon.blogspot.com/2011/05/barry-m-giveaway.html) enter now! x' (+2)

Put the above picture in your sidebar with a working link (+1)

Do a whole blog post about my giveaway using the above picture. Include a link too please! (+2)

All together you could get 7 entries, and remember, the more entries, the bigger the chance of winning!

Good luck to everyone!
Closing date: 21st June at 8pm!


29 comments:

  1. Hi, i'm your new follower :)
    charlotte elizabeth,
    i'll follow you on twitter and tweet you comp and i'll also pop you in my sidebar
    charlotelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for forgetting the nail varnish's...
    1)Mint Green,
    2) Colbolt Blue
    3)Cyan Blue
    4)Fuchsia

    Lipgloss's
    1)Bubblegum Glitter
    2)Bubblegum Pink

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Fab Give-Away!
    I have done all 7 entries :)

    danielle jordan terry
    gfc: tinkerbelldani
    email: daniellejordanterry@hotmail.com

    i added you on twitter and tweeted: @tinkabelldani

    i put you in my sidebar and did a blog post, you can see both here: http://tinkstales-tinkerbelldani.blogspot.com/2011/05/barry-m-give-away.html

    my order of nail paints: pink flamingo, spring green, gold, black.

    lipgloss: pastel pink, sugar pink glitter.

    thank you :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant give away thank you!

    GFC: Sarah-Louise
    Email: dragonfly1611@gmail.com

    Following on Twitter and I've tweeted @Selene1611

    Nail paints:
    1. Aqua Blue
    2. Lavender Hexograms
    3. Silver
    4. Once Apon A Time

    Lipglosses
    1. Strawberrys and Cream
    2. Peach Sparkle.

    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, please enter me.

    Following your blog..

    Holly
    GFC: fashion-beautyx.
    Email: bo.yeexox@gmail.com
    Following you on twitter and tweeted about your giveaway- @hfashionbeautyx
    Have put your picture on my blog sidebar :)

    Nail Polishes:
    *Cobalt Blue
    *Berry ice cream
    *Once upon a time
    *Indigo

    Lip Glosses:
    * Coral
    * Bubblegum pink

    5 entries :)

    Soo excited about this amazing giveaway. Hope i win!!
    xxxxx

    www.fashion-beautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from another new followers :)
    Tanya Howard
    magaluflady@hotmail.co.uk
    *I follow you on GFC under the name MagalufLady
    *I have tweeted your giveaway under the name @magaluflady
    *I have posted your giveaway in my sidebar sassy-rambling.blogspot.com
    I have done all entries, except blogging about the giveaway so I believe that's 5 entries :)

    *Nail Varnishes
    Peach Melba. Blue Moon. Pink Flamingo. Bright Purple.
    *Lip Gloss
    Sugar Pink Glitter. Strawberry Milkshake.

    Thanks. Fab giveaway :) xxx
    I love Barry M, I just bought 3 of the ice cream shades of nail varnishes and they are lush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Toffee
    2. Bubblegum glitter

    Nail polish:
    1. peach melba
    2.mushroom

    Great giveaway!
    izzyroxyoursox11@gmail.com
    please enter me
    izzy <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm a new follower :)

    I've included your giveaway in a blog post and done a link to it :) so thats 2 points (sorry i dont have twitter) XXX

    Nail Varnishes:
    1.peach melba
    2.berry ice cream
    3.lime green
    4.blueberry ice cream

    Lip Gloss
    1.coral
    2.peach sparkle

    email: millysteaparty@hotmail.com

    thank you for entering me in! i would love to win! ps. great giveaway! ;)

    Love Milly XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. izzy please can you choose two more nail varnishes! thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow via GFC as hannah. (+1)
    I follow on twitter as Hannah_Paton (+1)
    I tweeted (+2)
    Email - hannah_in_pyjamas@msn.com

    Nail Varnishes...
    1.Peach Melba
    2.Berry Ice Cream
    3. Mushroom
    4. Strawberry Ice Cream

    Lipgloss...
    1. Coral
    2. Strawberry Milkshake

    thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follow via GFC
    Natalie Pearson
    natsyp@gmail.com
    blog: http://natsyp.blogspot.com

    Nail Varnishes..
    1. Blueberry Icecream
    2. Berry Icecream
    3. Pink Irridestant
    4. Once Upon A Time

    Lipglosses...
    1. Strawberries and Cream
    2. Strawberry Milkshake.

    Fab giveaway, thank you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. GFC: hannah
    Email: hannahjsy@googlemail.com
    sidebar: hazzaj.blogspot.com

    Nail varnishes...
    1. Blueberry Ice Cream
    2. Pink Flamingo
    3. Berry Ice Cream
    4. Limited Edition Pink

    Lip gloss...
    1. Strawberry Milkshake
    2. Pastel Pink

    lovely giveaway shanny! thanks :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey shannon, i'm following your blog, and on twitter (@pepper_95) and I also tweeted about your giveaway too! Here is the post: http://rottband.blogspot.com/2011/05/barry-m-giveaway.html and I've also included it in my sidebar!
    =7 entries.
    If I won, I'd like either...
    (nails)
    #1Strawberry Ice Cream
    #2Indigo
    #3Peach Melba
    #4Spring Green

    (lips)
    #1Peach Sparkle
    #2Coral

    Please enter me! Love robyn XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. robyn please can I have your email :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi and thanks for the giveaway! I follow you with GFC -(Dejeniera)
    I also follow you on twitter @dejanestpas
    and I tweeted about this:
    http://twitter.com/#!/dejanestpas/status/76182682102530048

    I'd pick:
    nails:
    Once Upon a time
    Limited Edition Pink
    Berry Ice Cream
    Strawberry Ice Cream

    lips:
    Bubblegum pink
    Peach sparkle

    dpygott[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oops! sorry, it's lollipopurp@hotmail.co.uk :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enter me please!
    GFC: Beauty By Rosh x
    Email: beautybyroshx{at}yahoo{dot}co{dot}uk

    Nails:
    1. Fuchsia
    2. Indigo
    3. Block Orange
    4.Strawberry Ice Cream

    Lips:
    1. Bubblegum pink
    2. Coral

    Thanks!
    I have a giveaway going on too, feel free to check it out :)
    http://beautybyroshx.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow via GFC as grace :). (+1)
    I follow on twitter as GraceVanNeste (+1)
    I tweeted (+2)
    Email - gracevn@hotmail.co.uk
    I put you in my sidebar (+1)

    Nail varnishes -
    Blue Moon
    Limited Edition Pink
    Berry Ice Cream
    Mushroom

    Lipgloss -
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Pastel pink

    Thanks Shannon :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great giveaway :)
    I follow as Rachael x
    i followed u on twitter @RachaelMarie90
    i added your giveaway to my sidebar @http@//rachaelmarie-x.blogspot.com

    Nail Paints:
    Mushroom
    Berry Ice Cream
    Dusky Mauve
    Blue Moon

    Lipgloss:
    Strawbery Milkshake
    Coral

    thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. p.s my email is rachaelmarie1990@hotmail.com x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey shazza !
    honormuffin@hotmail.com :)
    follow as honor.(+1)
    Extra entries:

    Follow me on twitter as honor_x (+1)
    Tweeted (+2)

    Lipglosses in order of preferance :
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Coral
    Nail polishes:
    Acid Yellow
    Mint Green
    Matt White
    Neon Yellow
    i have got 4 entries :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rachael C
    rachie_cxx@hotmail.com

    Nails:
    Fuschia
    Pink Flamingo
    Mushroom
    Indigo

    Lips:
    Coral
    Peach Sparkle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ellie
    elliesmellie27@gmail.com

    I have;
    -followed you on twitter @Pelsy27
    -done a blogpost on the giveaway (http://velvetteddys.blogspot.com/)
    -popped the giveaway in my sidebar


    Nails;
    1. Peach Melba
    2. Blue Moon
    3. Hologram Hexogram
    4. Strawberry Ice cream

    Lips
    1.Pastel Pink
    2. Strawberry Milshake

    Thanks so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. GFC follower (Katarzyna)
    Twitter follower (@Kaziutka)
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Kaziutka/status/82071622055497728

    gogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl

    Nail paints:
    1. Strawberry Ice Cream
    2. Mint Green
    3. Raspberry
    4. Spring Green

    Lip glosses:
    1. Strawberry Milkshake
    2. Strawberry Glitter

    Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please enter me :)
    GFC follower (lisahh-jayne)
    and I tweeted at you (@Lisahh_Jayne)

    Nail Paints -
    1.Lemon IceCream
    2.Blue Moon
    3.Bright Pink
    4.Chocolate Brown

    Lip Gloss -
    1.Strawberry Milkshake
    2.Bubblegum pink

    Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. eek sorry forgot the leave my email! lisahh-jayne@hotmail.co.uk :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Enter me please :)
    GFC; louweevil
    Email; louweevil@hotmail.com

    Nail paints; Peach Melba, Turquoise, Indigo, Fuchsia.
    Lipglosses; Coral, Strawberry Milkshake

    Just found your blog and i already love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely giveaway! Thanks for organizing this!

    1) Following you via GFC
    Email: everydayoutfits11@gmail.com
    2) Followed you on Twitter
    3) Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/everydayoutfits/status/82859804040761344
    4) Put banner on blog sidebar

    5 entries in total

    Nail varnishes of choice:
    1) Aqua blue
    2) Blueberry ice cream
    3) Matt white
    4) Blue moon

    Lipglosses of choice:
    1) Strawberry milkshake
    2) Strawberry glitter
    xx

    ReplyDelete