Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What would you like to see?

I have recently been looking through my new blog posts and old blog posts and a lot of them are quite similar and I was thinking about what different things I could blog about and I was rather stuck apart from the ones I had previously posted about!

I had a few ideas but they weren't anything special so I thought it might be helpful to ask my followers and readers what they like to see on blogs and what they like reading about. I was hoping to get a few ideas so that it would give me a more variety of things to talk about instead of doing the same things but spread out. 

If there is anything in particular that you like to read about or would like to see on my blog please leave a comment below because it would be really appreciated! It would be extremely helpful as I need new ideas too! I'm really in need of your help!

Thankyou :)

Night girliesss :)




No comments:

Post a Comment